Thursday, May 31, 2012

Diaper Bags

This is the diaper bag I made for the new one.  It has pink and green owls on the fabric. I didn't like the way the flap went down but suppose it will work anyway. My daughter wanted this Bible verse on the bag so I had my dear friend Debbie embroider it on the flap. She owns an embroidery and uniform store so I have a lot of things done there.
It is bright pink batik on the inside with lots of pockets.



Bible verse is I Corinthians 15:51b - We will not all sleep, but we all will be changed.
Love it.

Debbie then thought I should have a bag too as I will be staying there this fall to help with the baby.  She made me this bag.


So now my daughter will have to hire me to be the nanny, won't she?

1 comment:

Pat from Florida said...

Love the bag(s) and the verse! Adorable. I took a pic of a growth chart in that owl fabric at Stashbusters show and tell. Took the pic as an idea for you. Will email it. What a well-decked out baby!