Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Things

This week I have been working on baby things for my new granddaughter coming in August. Finished the baby quilt and posted that last Friday.  So I was making up some soft flannel receiving blankets to wrap her up in. 


I founds some fleece in the clearance bin and thought it would make a cute bunting to put her in on cold nights or after a bath.  Just love the chocolate butterflies on this. And it is so soft.


Then made up two nursing cover-ups so can have one at work and one at home.  It has boning in the top so she can watch the baby and no one can see her.  Owls are in this year so found this nice black with hot pink and hot green owls. So adorable.


Then with some green flannel I made up a bobby pillow for her to use with the baby. 


I made good progress on the diaper bag but want my friend to embroidery on that so will post that one after it is done.  A very productive day I think.


1 comment:

Pat from Florida said...

Shw is going to be a well stocked baby girl! All very cute.