Sunday, January 13, 2013

First Finish in 2013

I thought today would be a good time to post my first finish for the challenge of completing 13 UFO's in 2013.  So my first [In the first month - January] on the 13th day is my Queen Minisofine from a mystery quilt from 2011.

This mystery was done on Paper Panache with her mystery Fairy Qyilt Godmother.
Here she is after I finished with the hand quilting.

 The Queen is now up on the wall in my bedroom, I'm afraid the gold wall makes her look more yellow than she is.
 

3 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

She looks great. I didn't realize she wasn't done-done before. I do like the top picture better than the yellowy version, LOL!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Almost finished with my first project, but have to pause tonight for clue #2 from the Downton Abbey KAL. Not sure what I will do with the final product, a pair of gauntlets. They might fit with your Royal first project!

Rosa Robichaud said...

Congrats on your first finish!!!

LOVE the queenie!

Rosa