Monday, December 3, 2012

And the Stockings were Hung

This summer I worked on making new Christmas stockings for the family. My friend Debbie did the embrodiery of the names for them. GREAT JOB, Debbie.

This past weekend the last of the family were together and so everyone now has their stockings to hang and I can now post the pictures.

My son, Richand, and daughter-in-love, Donna, live in Kirksville, Mo and they have three children. ie. corgies.
 



My daughter in North Carolina has four children and a little maltize.  I am staying with them now taking care of Katie, the newest baby blessing.
 
 
 
Here is a close up of Timothy's.

The girls live in Tenessee and their little dog is Keanu's brother, Harley.

They all seemed to like the stockings. Here is Nana's and Papa's but I don't know where I will be at Christmas yet.
 

1 comment:

Pat from Florida said...

They turned out very nice!